INDE Enterprises the first authorized distributor for Smart Tweezers in India is introducing Smart Tweezers® ST5L Iskra™ Adaptive LED tester very shortly in India. Smart Tweezers® Iskra™ is a comprehensive solution for testing and verification of SMD components and all types of throughhole LEDs. It is designed in conjunction with a pair of high quality gold-plated tweezers and a digital adaptive LED tester in a compact, lightweight, battery powered instrument.
Smart Tweezers® Iskra performs automatic LED polarity detection using a unique safe adaptive test algorithm. Then Smart Tweezers® Iskra™ lights up the LED at the preset test current value and at the set current pulse duration.
During the testing cycle the device displays test current value, polarity indicator, forward drop voltage across LED and the current pulse duration.
Features of ST5L Iskra
- It can be conveniently operated using one-hand.
- It the best pefect tool for the Surface Mount Devices (SMDs).
- It also automatically checks and identify the LED polarity
- Forward drop voltage display.
- Advance Devices (Canada) listens to its customer, so it has included adjustable preset test current (which was missing in ST-5S).
- It has an adjustable test duty cycle.
- LED visual brightness verification.
- LED visual color verification.
- As with ST-5S, Iskra is also portable and ergonomic designed.
Technical Specifications of ST5L Iskra
- Test current: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 30 mA
- Test signal: 5 Volt (max)
- Duty cycle: 10, 20, 30, 40, 50%
- Dimensions: 15 x 1.8 x 1.5 cm (5.9 x 0.7 x 0.6 in)
- Weight: 30 gram (1 oz)
- Battery: LiPo, 180 mAh, 20 hr continuous